achieve students have to work hard and are expected to challenge themselves by taking the most rigorous course load possible. The main priority at all times must be academics. In many ways the students in achieve are held to a higher standard than most of their peers. achieve students are expected to:
- Attend and actively participate in all aspects of the program: meetings, cultural events, study sessions, community service projects, and summer internship /enrichment programs.
- Maintain a 3.0 grade point average while taking a rigorous course load
- Maintain exemplary school attendance and disciplinary record
- Participate in summer program and internships
- Always put academics first