achieve parents/guardians must be active participants in all aspects of the program. The achieve student will be far more successful if his/her parent provides ongoing help and encouragement. Therefore, it is expected that the parent/guardian will:
- Provide a quiet study environment at home free from distractions
- Monitor homework completion and progress in school
- Encourage the achieve student to accept challenging new experiences both during the school year and during breaks.
- Attend all achieve parent meetings
- Support all aspects of the program
Both students and parents/guardians are required to sign an annual agreement.